Accessibility and accommodation requests can be made during the registration process but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact DFAInfo@opendoorsnfp.org
Each session will have Captioning in Real-Time (CART) and language translation in Spanish and French but if individual communication accommodations are needed (i.e. sign language interpretation, deaf-blind interpretation, etc.), please indicate the specific needs in the registration form.
- Trained volunteers will be available onsite to support you if necessary (at the main entrance, in the building). They will be easily identifiable. Do not hesitate to find them if you require assistance of any kind, or make a request in advance.
- Clear, consistent signage will guide you throughout the building.
- The registration & information desk will be located in the main lobby of the venue’s conference center.
- Service animals are permitted.
- The venue will have seating and short distances between the different areas.